GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Transactions on Website
- Lilies and Lace reserves the right to refuse any order placed on the Website, and may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event Lilies and Lace makes a change to or cancels an order, it will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Lilies and Lace reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors, or to refuse to service a customer for any reason.
- Product Information
- Many products displayed on the Website are available in select Lilies and Lace stores in the United States. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Certain products are available exclusively online through the Website. Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. Lilies and Lace reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Lilies and Lace has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products that appear on the Website. However, Lilies and Lace cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Links to Web Sites and Services
- The Website may contain links to other Web sites that are not under the control of Lilies and Lace. Lilies and Lace has no responsibility for the linked Web sites nor does linking constitute an endorsement of any linked Web site. Links are provided solely for the convenience and information of the Websites’ users.
- User Submissions
Lilies and Lace does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Lilies and Lace reserves the right to remove any User Submissions without prior notice (or to refuse to publish any User Submission) for any reason, and to terminate or refuse a User's access to its Website for any reason.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Lilies and Lace is a provider of an interactive computer service for purposes of 47 U.S.C. section 230. As such, its liability for others' conduct and information is limited as described therein. Further, Lilies and Lace is a service provider pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are a copyright owner and believe that any content on Web Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). To provide Lilies and Lace notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to Lilies and Lace LLC, DMCA Infringement Notification Dept., 1900 Eastwood Rd #4, Wilmington, NC 28403 or to firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA (see http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
- Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THE WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED THEREBY, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Lilies and Lace DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE THEREOF AND THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THEREBY. Lilies and Lace MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEB SITE’S CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THEREBY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE THE WEB SITE OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THEREBY, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF Lilies and Lace’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE, AND/OR (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Lilies and Lace BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING) OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Most communications between Lilies and Lace and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other electronic communication exchanged between you and Lilies and Lace shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.