THANK YOU FOR VISITING LILIESANDLACE.NET. WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
At liliesandlace.net, we are committed to providing you an excellent and safe online shopping experience, as well as a high level of customer service. In order to accomplish this, we collect, use, and share certain personal information. We value the security of your personal information, and we restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information in order to maintain the high quality of customer and product service that is synonymous with Lilies and Lace.
- Information Collection
- We obtain certain information from you when you shop at liliesandlace.net, including your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information. When shopping at liliesandlace.net, we may also collect certain details of your transactions and purchases. If you register for an account online or for our newsletter service, we may also ask for other information, such as your birthday and product preferences. To enhance your shopping experience, we may also collect non-personal information such as site usage history.
We collect certain information to process your purchase transactions and also to improve our services to you. We may use this information to send marketing and promotional materials by mail or e-mail, or to contact you for account purposes. We may also use the information for internal purposes, such as analyzing customer preferences and trends making personalized product recommendations to you and otherwise improving your experience when you shop on our website.
- Security of Information
- Protecting your security is very important to us. In our shopping checkout process, we use Secure Socket Layering (SSL) authentication, an industry-standard encryption technology that guarantees the confidentiality of transactions made at our online site. This serves as a precaution to protect your information from third party interception. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. However, we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can.
In the event that Lilies and Lace is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, it reserves the right to transfer or assign the information it has collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of Lilies and Lace’s bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, Lilies and Lace may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Opt-Out Procedure
- When you register your e-mail address with us, you may receive promotional e-mails and newsletters with information about Lilies and Lace's new products, gifts, and special offers. You can choose not to receive these announcements at any time by opting out of delivery. To opt out of delivery, check the bottom of any e-mail for instructions on how to edit your e-mail preferences or to completely unsubscribe from all publications. Lilies and Lace also may use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major website changes or for customer service purposes). You cannot opt out of receiving emails for non-marketing or administrative purposes.
- Children Under 13
- Federal law requires us to take special steps to safeguard children's privacy, mandating that web sites directed at children under 13 follow certain requirements when collecting information on these children. liliesandlace.net is not directed at children under 13, and does not consciously collect any personal information from children under 13.
- Changes to Policy
- Special Note to International Users
- California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the web site who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with "California Privacy Rights" in the heading to email@example.com or write us at:
Lilies and Lace Privacy Rights
1900 Eastwood Rd #4,
Wilmington, NC 28403
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY